Job Summary We are looking for talented, creative and innovative team players excited about an opportunity to grow their sales careers in a fast growing Fintech services company. The direct sales agent shall report directly to the Sales Administrator. He/she shall be responsible for general revenue generation and business growth.
- A degree/diploma in IT or any related field
- 25 years and above
- 1-3 years of experience in sales in a Fintech/ telecom industry,
- Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within this field,
- Performs a variety of tasks under minimum supervision
- A certain degree of creativity is required
- Administer and ensure compliance to all sales objectives.
- Manage selling of various products in professional manner.
- Monitor all customer queries and ensure timely response to all issues.
- Coordinate with customers and provide various company plans and services and detailed quote for all required information.
- Maintain and update knowledge on all company products and services.
- Maintain knowledge on all competitor products and services and analyze all advantages and disadvantages for various products.
- Ensure optimal utilization of all sales tools and resources.
- Documents and maintain all records of sales activities and provide updates as per requirement.
- Manage various documents for all sales sources efficiently.
- Administer all underwriting process and maintain records for same.
- Participate in all departmental meetings and trainings.
Remuneration: Generous commission based incentives
Deadline for Application: 10th March 2017
Qualified staff should send their CVs to email@example.com
NB: Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interviews